SOLVO.WMS is a real-time, high-performance warehouse management solution to manage all aspects of warehouse operations and achieve maximum productivity of warehouse operations as well as the accuracy of processed data.
- controls the entire warehouse operations cycle in real-time;
- manages warehouse personnel and equipment;
- monitors all technological processes with precision;
- embedded with fast-and-friendly interfaces of various ERPs (MS Navision, MS Axapta, iScala, PeopleSoft, SAP);
- can be deployed in the CLOUD;
- integrated with TMS;
- Supports various AIDC technologies and supports most hardware & mobile devices (scanners, voice terminals, mobile terminals, AIDC, OCR, RFID, NFC)
KEY ADVANTAGES OF SOLVO.WMS
- System workflow uses the principle of address-based storage, automatic cargo identification, remote personnel and equipment management based on fuzzy logic, easily configurable rules and strategies in real time.
- One of the main advantages of Solvo.WMS is the system’s scalability. The system contains a wide range of various functions, which can be activated and configured by users without programming at any moment in time depending on business process growth at a particular warehouse.
- The accounting system of SOLVO.WMS is cutting edge. Due to Crystal Reports and BarTender technology as well as in-house advancements, users have the ability to create and print any type of report in real time.
- The accounting principle in the system is load-based instead of SKU-based. The system operates based on the real world principle of “load” – pallet, carton etc. including the concept of “package” and load ID etc. This is a key aspect, which sets SOLVO.WMS apart from conventional ERP warehouse modules and many other accounting systems, which maintain an inventory balance in view of storage locations and subsequently set limitations. Therefore, SOLVO.WMS has moved beyond the virtual warehouse method and now allows the user to keep record of stock items in a more comprehensive and precise manner such as during shipping (without any tie-in to the inventory balance).
- The system supports fully functional lot-accounting. The ability to consolidate goods by certain attributes (expiration date, production date, client ID, serial number etc.) and then restore the exact lot contents during shipping, effectively monitor goods by lot at any moment in time and at any stage (tracebility) or block a shipment, if necessary.
SOLVO.WMS includes control over a full range of warehouse processes - from delivery preparation to dispatch
- Can be hosted in the CLOUD.
- Support of various types of receiving incl. by ASN, automatic пreceiving from production, with the RDT/PC/paper-based etc.
- Cross-docking (incl. pick-by-line).
- Catchweight management.
- Support of RFID technology.
- Visual interactive warehouse layout view and editor.
- Support of all common types of storage and zoning types.
- Instant access to information on occupancy, SKU location etc.
- Support of several effective inventory method types including without work stoppage.
- Support of various types of picking zone replenishment methods: dynamic picking channels, automated replenishment, push-out.
- Support of various group assembly methods: by order, multi-order picking, wave picking including put-to-store, voice picking.
- Support of Pick-to-light technology.
- Support of 2 types of VOICE technologies.
ADD-ON MODULES SOLVO.WMS
The system is designed to not only manage warehouse processes but also includes such additional features (add-on modules) as: YARD manager (vehicle operation area), Remote warehouse management (WMS in the CLOUD), Activity charging (Billing), Graphical warehouse layout editor, Resources planning module and KPI, Container yard management, Web-portal, WCS (warehouse control system) VOICE.
SOLVO.WMS has unprecedented reliability:
SOLVO.WMS integration range:
TARGET GROUP SOLVO.WMS is a high-end automation system for medium-sized and large-scale warehouses. We offer industry-specific solutions for various applications, such as
Pharmaceuticals: data fresh control, RSL, record keeping, SKU, QC, FIFO, LIFO, FEFO & LEFO, GMP & GDP.
Production: automated receiving from production, traceability and recall management, equipment control, cross-docking, catch weight, FEFO, RSL,RFID, QC.
Distributions and retail: real-time “door to door”, lot/batch management, 100% lot/ batch/ SKU tracebility, cross-docking, multi-order picking, put-to-store (wave picking), VOICE picking, automated replenishment, dynamic picking channels zoning, non-stop inventory, visualisation & graphical topology, KPI.
3PL: real-time management, additional operations, Billing, EDI, RFID, WEB.
- Flexibly prioritized and optimized flows of goods and resources.
- Increased data accuracy (up to 99.9%) for exact quantity and location of goods within warehouse.
- Full visibility of product flows and distribution.
- Improved product placement to increase warehouse storage capacity by 5 to 15%.
- Accelerated product distribution. • Lowered costs for writing-off overdue time-sensitive products.
- Increased operation performance (up to 10 to 20% on average).
- Enhanced efficiency of personnel management. Customer Service:
- Better control over accuracy of order compilation. • Improved customer servicing. Management Control and Goods Circulation:
- Increased efficiency of operational interaction between all warehouse process participants.
- Guaranteed realtime access to current process information. • Ability to launch physical inventory of goods without warehouse shutdown.
- Full integration with ERP.
- Customer business needs analysis.
- Operation optimization, business reengineering.
- Hardware and material handling equipment options.
- Project cost-efficiency evaluation.
- ‘Best Practices in IT Service Management (ITSM)’ Solvo.WMS. Expertise:
- Personnel Training:theory & practice.
- Customer Post-Guarantee Support - SLA.
- Linux/ Oracle support advantage Solvo.WMS Security.
- ISO 9001:2008 QA.
- Real-time control & secure authorization.
- Constantly recalculation.
- Any deviations can be identified immediately Solvo.WMS.
- Support: 24/7/365 Customer support, Hot-line.
- The Unicode character set of multi-lingual.
- Consultancy services for clients wishing to optimize their warehouse technology and systems: operational requirements and parameters, warehouse design models and documentation, analysis of effectiveness.