SOLVO.TOS CARGO provides the ability to fully control the entire transshipment process at the general cargo intermodal and ferry complexes.
The system supports both accompanying document flow as well as operative management of the loading area.
Record-keeping of vessel, rail car and truck operations is supported along with tracking of import-export cargo and load transfer to temporary storage warehouses.
Monthly (vessel call plans, import/export plans), day-shift and work-shift planning are all supported.
Operative management of the loading yard along with receiving and cargo issuing operations can be easily performed wit mobile radio terminals or using traditional paper-based technology.
- Accountability of all types of cargo
- Flexible human resource planning and assignment to process various loads, which made it possible to fully unify terminal personnel
- Reduced labor costs due to day-shift planning and strategic distribution of resources
- Flexibility in warehouse space utilization; creation and substitution of warehouse zones depending on load class, which led to better terminal area unification
We offer a custom, tailor-made solution, which includes special bar-coding methods that account for the specificities of export metal cargo flows.
Additionally, the implementation of the ferry complex management feature took into account the idiosyncrasies of rolling cargo ferry loading queues and receipt and transfer operations for railcars transported by direct ferry service based on AIGTR (Agreement on International Goods Transport by Rail).
- Flexibility and scalability
- Support various types of cargo
- Simplifies paperwork
- Operative planning and control with radio data terminals, barcode, DGPS technology
- Express-tracking of new vehicles
- Facilitation of port/terminal interaction with agents and forwarders
- Secure web access to agents, forwarders, state authority and supervision agency systems
- E-signature support
- Out-of-the-box reports and report editor tools
Port AKTAU, Kazakhstan